You are not authorized: You can not create theme; You can not post in theme.
|#1 Tiro [
Is it possible to pre-choose / pre-set a shipping country?
but i would like to set the sipping country (destination)
Something like these:
Which variable can i use?
What i would have to write for Hong Kong or Taiwan or China as destination into this variable?
Thank you very much :)
|you can set destination in your profile.|
|#3 Tiro [
There i can only set my own country - not the aim destination of the parcel - or do I see this wrong? -->
( And it is needed because the automatic of trackit is seldom working for this country so i have to always set it by hand and to reload the page. )
--> And even this would not solve my problem - i would like to click on this link i can save and for examle give to a friend without giving him access to my account here on trackit.
yes this option only for user and it will be used automatically as destination.
theres no such option to set destination if you send items only to some countrty,
but in the end you can set this country by default in profile...
#12120 Tiro [
-- give straight link to tracking number
-- give link with id of the parcel, and he can see progress of the item, but will not see other options and tracking number.
-- set up email notification, and he will receive updates by email
this link de.trackitonline.ru/?tn=RC306609613DE do not do updates
it is just viewing link.
- Where is my package? common thread [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] lulian
- New postal service from China to Kyrgyzstan? [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Hermann
- Meaning of n letter... [Service] beic
- Into customs () date and time red [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Kinsley
- Yun Express tracking mafunctioning [Service] AnnaParodi